Secundomian Resolution 1, proposed by Parker I deals with Sterling's level of autonomy. The resolution basically means that Sterling became a puppet state of Secundomia.
1. The Council decides that Sterling will have complete autonomy
- Which means,
- Sterling will have independence in foreign affairs
- Independence in government
- Independence in claims
- Independence in constitution
2. The Council also affirms that if the Secundomian government forces Sterling to change anything, Sterling will change
- If Sterling fails to comply, this will be taken as an act of war, and Secundomia will act upon it.
House of GovernorsEdit
(Cabinet was not yet appointed at time of resolution).