Resolution No. 9</div></div>
|Date||19th December 2009|
The Question of OAM ParliamentEdit
Having considered that a leadership position may cause abuse of power
Noting the need for a such a position in The Council
1. Creates the positions of 'Micronational Member of Parliament'
2. Decides that such a position be implemented under the following conditions:
- a. Three positions will be occupied following a monthly election.
- b. Any members of the OAM may hold the position of MMP.
- c. The position may be held for a maximum of two terms.
- d. After the two terms are up, a member state may not stand for re-election until another two terms have passed.
- e. The position will involve:
- i. Maintaining order within The Council
- ii. Providing extra support for the Secretariat
- iii. Moderating The Council thread on the OAM forums
- iv. Any other duties as outlined by the Secretariat
3. Amends the OAM Charter so as to include the details outlined in (2)