Resolution No. 26</div></div>
|Date||3rd March 2010|
Condemn New EuropeEdit
Noting the pro-White and facistic [sic] appearence [sic] of New Europe
Noting that they use Nazi-German Symbols
Condemning New Europe on his facist [sic], racist thoughts
1. Condemns the New Europe for its barbaric beliefs
2. Deciding that they may never join the OAM
3. Decides to use political pressure to:
- a. Change there [sic] barbaric symbols
- b. Remove there [sic] facist [sic] way of thinking
4. Hoping to break all Alliances with them.
Quote: "However New Europe does not condemn the actions of the German Wehrmacht during the Second World War."
Quote:"The U.R.N.A. was founded by three people who wanted to secure a healthy and bright future for Europeans of the United States and Canada. Originally starting as a white supremacist movement, the U.R.N.A. was bent on strict policies of racial superiority, and ethnic cleansing."