Resolution No. 1</div></div>
|Subject||The Question of the Charter of the Organisation|
The Question of the Charter of the OrganisationEdit
Recognising the need for more specific aims to be formulated for this Organisation;
Acknowledging that such aims must not relegate this Organisation to the status of 'Yet Another Micronational Organisation' (YAMO);
Realising the importance of addressing this issue;
1. Amends the OAM Charter:
- a. So as for Chapter 2, Article 4 to have the added clause of "2. Whether a micronation is considered 'active' or not is to be decided by a majority vote of The Council"
- b. So as for Chapter 3, Article 6 to read as edited "6. Voting periods shall extend for seven (7) days, with voting..."
- c.So as for Chapter 1, Article 6 to remove "...or type of government".
- d. So so for Chapter 2, Article 2 to read as edited: "All Members shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that peace, security and justice are not endangered where possible and that military action against another state be an absolute last resort when all else has failed"
- e. So as for Chapter 3, Article 6 to read as edited "6. Voting periods shall extend for seven (7) days, with voting..."
2. Remains aware of the issue