FIFTH DECREE OF THE THIRD MIDGET MASTER
V: Garrisons, Generals, Governors and Commanders
- Any Provinces or Protectorates of the Midget Nation-in-Exile will be protected and administrated by a garrison of the Midget Army.
- Garrisons of the Midget Army will be led by either a General, a Governor or a Commander.
- The Midget Master shall choose the General, Governor or Commander of each Province or Protectorate.
- All Generals, Governors and Commanders are directly subordinate to the Midget Master.
- The largest and/or most important Provinces, such as the main base, will have a garrison led by a General.
- The largest and/or most important Protectorates, and most normal Provinces, will have a garrison led by a Governor.
- The smaller Provinces, and most normal Protectorates, will have a garrison led by a Commander.
- The Midget Master may give certain powers and duties to a General, but may withdraw them at any time.
- The Midget Master may change a garrison's General, Governor or Commander at any time.
Decreed on Monday 25th January 2010, on the one thousand two hundred and seventy fourth day of her reign, by Midget Master Caroline III: