The micronations of South America hereby declare the foundation of the Union of South American Micronations . The union is created in order to join all the South American micronations under a sole identity.
- All South American micronations must strive to reach good understanding and cooperation among themselves.
- All South American micronations must respect each other's national identity but at the same time promote a common continental identity
- A South American Micronational Parliament is to be eventually formed.
- A common currency may be adopted by those micronations willing to.
- A common defence and security council is to be formed and have command of a joint South American Micronational Force
- The Secretary General is to be rotated each year.